Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019.Navodaya Vidyalaya Invites Online application for the recruitment of TGT, PGT , Librarian, Assistant Commissioner, Female Staff Nurse, legal Assistant Catering assistant , lower Division Clerk and Miscellaneous category of Teachers. Eligible candidates have to apply Online through its Official Website before the last date. Eligibility Details and application process is given in the Below Notification. Read the full Notification Carefully. Candidates need to download the Official Notification for more detailed and Authentic Information, then read it carefully. Candidates need to check the Eligibility criteria and Important Dates Before applying.
Recruitment Board Name
- Navodaya Vidyalaya samiti (NVS)
Post Name , Total Vacancy and Age limit
- Assistant Commissioner (45 yrs)- O5
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (40 yrs) – 430
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (35 yrs) – 1154
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (35 yrs) (Music- 111, Art- 130, PET Male- 148, PET Female- 105, Librarian-70) = 564
- Female Staff Nurse (35 yrs) – 55
- Legal Assistant ( 18 to 32 yrs) – 01
- Category Assistant (35 yrs)- 26
- Lower Division Clerk (18 to 27 yrs)- 135
Who can Apply
- All Indians can apply
Educational Qualification for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019
Interested Candidates should have to full fill these eligibility criteria.
- Assistant Comissioner – Master’s Degree in Humanities/science/Commerce with 5 yrs Experience.
- PGT – PG Degree in Related Trade with 50% marks & Passed B.ed Exam.
- TGT – Bachelor Degree in Related Trade with 50% Marks & Passed B.ed Exam.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Music) – 5 yr Study in Music Institution Recognized by the Concerned state govt. as equivalent to Graduate/post Graduate Degree or Bachelor degree with Music from a recognized university and B.ED + experience of working in a residential school.
- Art- 5 yrs Recognized Diploma in any descipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/sculpture /Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing secondary Examination (class X or equivalent) 0r Post Graduate Degree in Drawing and Painting , Fine Arts from a Recognized university/Institution. + B.ed or equivalent teaching degree from recognized university. and working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional language and experience of working in a residential school.
- PET – Bachelor Degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution. or D.P.Ed from a recognized university/institution provided that the admission qualification for the Diploma is atleast a university Degree. + working knowledge of English and hindi or other Regional language . and Experience of working in a residential school.
- Librarian – University degree in Library Science from a recognized institution or Graduation with 1 yr Diploma in library science from a recognized institution +working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional language + Experience of working in a residential school + Knowledge of Computer operations.
- Female Staff Nurse – 12th /equivalent + 3 yr Diploma in Nursing OR Bsc Nursing
- Legal Assistant – Degree in law from a recognized university.
- Catering Assistant – SSC(10th class) / 12th class from CBSE and 3 yr Diploma
- lower Division Clerk – 12th with 50 % marks and English typing speed 30 wpm and hindi typing speed 25 wpm
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NVS.
- For Assiatant Commissiner – Rs. 1500
- For PGT/ TGT/ Miscellaneous category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse: Rs. 1200 /-
- For Legal Asst, catering Asst & LDC – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH and Female Candidates – Nil
- Online Application began from 10/07/2019
- Last Date to apply online: 09/08/2019
- last date to deposit Fee : 12/08/2019
- Date of Written Exam : 5 to 10 sept. 2019
Apply Online for NVS
How to Apply Online
- Download the official Notification whose link is given above.
- Read the full Notification Carefully.
- Now visit Online Registration Mode by clicking on the link given above in front of ” For Registration”.
- After getting Registered, you have to put login detail in the login page whose link is given in front of ” For Login”. Here you have to put the login id and password that is generated during the Registration Process.
- After having logged in, carefully Fill all your necessary details in the given fields.
- Now you have to submit the form but before submitting the form don’t forget to RECHECK all the details.
- On successful Submission of the online form, a Reference number is generated, don’t forget to save it.
Thanks for your valuable time.
Keep visiting www.jkjobalerts.in for all latest job updates.