Lockdown in Now Extended for two More week
Lockdown Extended till 17 may what will open, remain closed
Highlights for Red zone, Orange Zone and Green Zone.
- Liquor shops to open except in shopping complexes and containment zones with not more than 5 persons are present at one time at the shop and maintain Minimum 6 feet Distance.
- Buses can ply with 50 per cent capacity in green zones
- State government may impose additional restrictions based on local assessment
Lockdown Extended till 17 may what will open, remain closed. Today on Friday 1 may 2020 Center extended the corona virus lockdown for 2 More Weeks that will implement from 3rd May 2020. This is the Third Edition Of Nationwide Lockdown and in this edition, lock down is different from the two previous ones, In this third edition of Nationwide lockdown more activates are allowed in the New lock down following the proper guidelines issued by the union Home ministry.
In the Notification that is issued by the Union Home Ministry
Areas are divided into 3 Zones
- Red Zone (Hotspot)
- Orange Zone (Low Risk)
- Green Zone ( No Active Case)
Any area is declared to be Red zone or Orange Zone or Green Zone based on the Risks Profiling of the particular Districts of the State or Union Territory.
- Red Zone : District with Zero is declared to be Red Zone
- Orange Zone :
- Green Zone: Districts with Either No confirmed Case or Zero confirmed case in last 21 days.
What is not permitted in the green zones? all these are listed below
- (Orange Zones) inter-district movement of individuals & vehicles will be allowed for permitted activities only. Four- wheeler will have a maximum of 2 passengers besides the driver & pillion riding will be allowed on two – wheeler
- (Red Zone, Orange Zone and Green Zone) Train Services, Metro Service, Air Service, Service is not allowed.
- (Red Zone, Orange Zone and Green Zone) Movement of Individual for all Non essential activities shall remain strictly prohibited between 7 Pm to 7 am during lock down.
- (Red Zone, Orange Zone and Green Zone) All activities are permitted except those prohibited throughout the country, irrespective of the zonal division. Buses can operate with maximum 50 per cent seating capacity and not more than that and bus depots can operate with up to 50 per cent capacity.
- (Red Zone, Orange Zone and Green Zone) Hospitality services , School, college, institutions , hotels, restaurants, place of large gathering such as cinema halls, malls, gym, sports complex, social, political, cultural, religious places/place of worship for public remain closed during lockdown 3.O
- (Red, Orange and Green Zone) Children, Pregnant women, person above 65 years, persons with co-morbidities shall stay at Home, Except Essential Works
What is permitted in the green zones? all these are listed below
- (Green Zone, Orange Zone) E-commerce is allowed in non-essential items.
- (Green Zone, Orange Zone) No state/ UT shall stop the movement of cargo for cross land-border trade under treaties with neighbouring countries. All goods traffic is permitted.
- (Green Zone, Orange Zone) No separate pass of any sort is needed for such movement, which is essential for maintaining the supply chain of goods and services across the country during the lockdown period.
- (Green Zone) if the shops are located in malls, marketing complexes and in containment areas, they cannot open. Otherwise Sale of liquor has been allowed in all zones.
- “Shops selling liquor, paan, gutka, tobacco etc. in public places will ensure minimum six feet distance (2 gaz ki doori) from each other, and also that not more than 5 persons are present at one time at the shop,” reads the government order.
- (Red, Orange and Green Zone) OPDs and medical clinics shall be permitted to operate with all social distancing norms.
The primary objective, the Centre’s notification says, is to keep the spread of Covid-19 in check.
The states/ UTs can allow only select activities from list of permitted activities and impose additional restrictions based on their assessment of the situation.