Indian Navy Sailor AA & SSR Online form 2019.
Indian Navy Sailor AA & SSR Online form 2019.Indian Navy Invites Online application for the recruitment of Artificer Apprentice(AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2020 Batch Course Commencing February 2020 for unmarried Male Candidates. Eligible candidates have to apply Online through its Official Website before the last date. Eligibility Details and application process is given in the Below Notification. Read the full Notification Carefully. Candidates need to download the Official Notification for more detailed and Authentic Information, then read it carefully. Candidates need to check the Eligibility criteria and Important Dates Before applying.
Recruitment Board Name
- Indian Navy
Post Name ( Total – 2700 posts)
- Artificer Apprentice
- Senior Secondary Recruits
Who can Apply
- All Indians can apply
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Sailor AA & SSR Online form 2019
Interested Candidates should have to full fill these eligibility criteria.
- AA – 10+2 with Maths and Physics and not less than 60% marks & at least one of these subjects Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science from the board of School education recognized by MHRD , Govt of India
- SSR – 10+2 with Maths and Physics & at least one of these subjects Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science from the board of School education recognized by MHRD , Govt of India
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor AA & SSR Online form 2019
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidate should be born between 01-02-2000 to 31 -01-2003
- SC/ST – 0/-
- All other – Rs. 205/-
- Online Application began from 28/06/2019
- Last Date to apply online: 10/07/2019
- Exam Date : September 2019
Apply Online (activate from 28-06-2019)
How to Apply Online
- Download the official Notification whose link is given above.
- Read the full Notification Carefully.
- Now visit Online Registration Mode by clicking on the link given above in front of ” For Registration”.
- After getting Registered, you have to put login detail in the login page whose link is given in front of ” For Login”. Here you have to put the login id and password that is generated during the Registration Process.
- After having logged in, carefully Fill all your necessary details in the given fields.
- Now you have to submit the form but before submitting the form don’t forget to RECHECK all the details.
- On successful Submission of the online form, a Reference number is generated, don’t forget to save it.
Thanks for your valuable time.
Keep visiting www.jkjobalerts.in for all latest job updates.